Look Forward to Your Visit
Serving the Wayzata community since 2001, our team at Lake Minnetonka Dental looks forward to caring for you and your family in a modern and friendly environment.
Learn all About
Life Inside the Office
Relax With Modern Comfort
- Each patient room is fully equipped with comfortable blankets, pillows and TV screens to lay back, warm up and relax with.
- Patients aren’t kept waiting when we offer modern services in same-day dentistry, CEREC technology and one day crowns.
- Our reception area is modern and clean with a fresh hot coffee station, headsets to listen to music with, and Free WiFi available to all guests.
Dentistry For The Modern Family
At Lake Minnetonka Dental, we take the hassle out of going to the dentist. With convenient hours, advanced equipment and a wide array of in-house services, our team strives to create your best experience at the dentist, every time. Whether you need help understanding your financing options or want to schedule your entire family for a timely checkup, our goal is to help you feel confident from your regular check-up to your child’s first visit to the dentist and beyond.
We all know traditional dentistry has its limitations. Just as Invisalign is now preferred to traditional metal braces, the goal of modern dentistry is to provide dental care that takes less time away from each patient, is more exact and reliable, and provides a heightened sense of comfort and reliability. Whether you are looking for cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry or our many services in general dentistry, our team is highly skilled with your best interest in mind. Give us a call to schedule your appointment!
Learn All About
THE DENTAL TECHNOLOGY ADVANTAGE
- Digital X-rays produce 75% less radiation than traditional X-rays, where virtual 3D images are available in seconds without waiting on film.
- CT digital imaging systems provide the most accurate picture of your jaw for diagnosing, surgery and dental implant work and are unmatched in quality.
- Advanced technology allows cavities to be detected early-on and can replace the need for drills in dentistry, saving you peace of mind.
CEREC Same Day Smiles
Achieve a new smile in just one visit when you choose natural looking one day crowns with CEREC technology.
Improving A Lifetime of Smiles
- When you choose a family dentist with a commitment to excellence, we don’t just focus on fixing teeth. We focus on improving your oral health for years to come.
- With services ranging from early cavity detection and tooth-colored fillings, to custom veneers and crowns, our team is devoted to helping you achieve your best level of oral health.
- It all starts with you. Our quality services and experience are successful because we get to know you, your needs and provide the services you benefit the most from.
“I have had Ashley as a hygienist every time and LOVE HER! She is friendly, thorough and tells me the truth. Dr. Herman was efficient and I immediately had total confidence in her. I feel like I am in my "family dental office" and people care about me as a person. I have EVERY reason to stay at Lake Minnetonka Dental and plan to do so for many years to come.”
“This place is amazing!! I have never felt so comfortable going to the dentist in my life. The staff have always been warm and welcoming, and made me feel very at ease. The first time I was there, they took me on a small tour of the facility so I could get to know the surroundings. I can't say enough about Dr. Julia Herman and her assistant... they were fantastic!!”
“Everyone, including myself hates going to the dentist - but when they offer keurig coffee and bottled water, have top of the line technology and a t.v in each room - its actually fun! Plus new patients receive teeth whitening kit, travel mug etc! Also I had Marty as my hygienist - he was so informative, I learned a lot about how to care for my teeth. 100%+ recommend this place!”
“I've gone to the same dentist my whole life. I am amazed at what the staff remembers about me and asks when I come, it makes the experience quite personal. Free whitening for life? Sign me up!”
“I have such a hard time going to the dentist... many fears. I had a general cleaning today and I have to say I was so well cared for. Bobby Jo is a dear sweet person. Very perceptive, caring, careful.. I don't know if there are enough great words to say about her. Thank you all!”
Wow! Recently had my first visit and the experience was incredible! Not commonly said about the dentist... but true! Everyone was so polite and really seemed to enjoy working there. TVs, free wi-fi, and complimentary teeth whitening all make this an outstanding experience for customers. Eager to go back for my next visit!